This Homemade Banana Bread Crumb Cake uses fresh bananas and has a thick and sweet crumb topping. Perfect for breakfast, dessert or a snack! Tender and soft this banana cake is loaded up with flavor and a hint of spice. Topped with a sweet, brown sugar crumb this is the perfect snack or breakfast cake!
Prep time: 5-7 mins Cook time: 10-12 mins Ready In: 20 mins Servings: 4
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Lightly grease 10 muffins cups or line with muffins paper
3. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
4. In another bowl beat together bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter
5. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moist. Spoon butter into muffin cups
6. In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembled coarse crumb.
7. Sprinkle crumb on tsp of butter then tosh for 18-20 mins. Insert toothpick into center of muffins, when it comes out clean, that’s mean it’s DONE! and ENJOY!