Pumpkin pie is a dessert pie with a spiced, pumpkin-based custard filling.
1. Halve pumpkins, scrape out string guts and seeds.
2. Wrap halves in foil and bake for 1 to 1.5 hours at 350 degrees
3. Cool halves, then scoop out pumpkin and mash smooth, drain off any excess water.
4. Mix pumpkin, sweet condensed milk, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and hot water together until smooth and consistent
5. Pour in 9” pie crust
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 55-65 minutes.
7. Cool and enjoy. Add Whip Cream