These savory pancakes are a quick, easy, and healthy breakfast that take less than 6 minutes to make! Easy to customize, they are packed with fiber, protein, and hidden vegetables! Our simple savory pancake recipe are hands down the best way to enjoy pancakes for dinner. Add a fried egg and juicy tomatoes on top!
Prep time: 5-7 mins Cook time: 10-12 mins Ready In: 20 mins Servings: 4
1. Mix dry ingredients in the bowl then add wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
2. Gently fold mix-in and don’t go overboard too much otherwise the pancakes won’t cooked properly.
3. Turn gridle ON medium low heat and coat with canola oil.
4. Then scoop 1/3 cup batter and let it cook.
5. Wait until pancakes have the bubbles started to show (pancake 101) and flipped them off.
6. Let cook all the way through, then plate and dress in more toppings such as eggs, bacon, shrimps, or whatever you have in the fridge.