Thick and fluffy holiday pancakes are the perfect way to start your holidays! These warmly spiced holiday pancakes are sugar-free and super thick. Top these holiday pancakes off with some whipped cream and maple syrup or tons of other toppings!
Prep time: 5-7 mins Cook time: 10-12 mins Ready In: 20 mins Servings: 4
1. Mix dry ingredients very well together in a medium sized bowl (secret…well mixed dry ingredients will eliminate lumps).
2. Add to dry mix: milk, egg, vanilla, & olive oil.
3. Mix well till smooth and consistent (secret to great batter is to have a thicker like consistency so the pancakes cook fluffy).
4. Drop in banana and smash with a fork so it leaves big chunks, gently mix together.
5. Add chocolate chips if desired or replace banana with blue berries or crushed candy cane.
6. Let batter sit for 15-20 minutes if you can, then place 1/4 cup scoops on griddle to create 3″ pancakes.
7. These are the perfect size to enjoy your homemade jams or jellies. To get a little more festive you can add red food coloring for a candy cane look. Leave some for Rudolf or make for Christmas morning treats.